Saturday 3 November 2012

My Ex Wife Killed My Son - Mr Ibu (John Okafor)



Nollywood actor John Okafor popularly known as Mr Ibu has accused his ex-wife of killing his 2year old son Mandela Okafor.

Sometime in 2011, Mr Ibu's current wife and son were kidnapped(both in the photo) and later released after being held for more than a week.

Early 2012, Mr Ibu's son, Mandela, died from an unknown cause, though was later revealed that he died from food poisoning.


Here is what John Okafor has to say, where he accused his ex-wife for being responsible for his son's death via food poisoning:

"My ex-wife and her cohorts planned and kidnapped my wife and child; they were later released after 10 days. I paid the ransom and they came home twelve hours later. That child died a year later through poison.

The facts later came out but I don't want to act on it now. She has made several attempts on my life and that of my immediate family. You will be surprised the day you hear what really happened, but I don't want to go into details now'.

No comments:

Post a Comment