Saturday 20 October 2012

TONTO DIKEH FINALLY BREAKS THE SILENCE AS SHE REPLIES HER CRITICS


Tonto the tontolet who has just released her new singles into the market, 'Hi', and 'itz ova' and this has made go through the firing squad for the sake of these two tracks. So many cartoons, pictures and comments were bombarded on the internet just because Tonto did a song but do you know what happened, as far as I am concerned, her songs were the most downloaded songs of the week, most listened songs of the week and the most commented songs of the week. You want to doubt that? Go online and do a quick research on that!



Here are some of the comments she sent across to her critics, fans and the likes on twitter:

Tnxx Hunz 4d DOWNLOADZ*WE
MADE HISTORY 2GEDA but ma name alone waz WRITTEN*17th
waz a HUGE succezz 4mi wit Ur help dat Iz**#HI ITZOVA*#POKO#

I Wnt2 do Muzik dat Millionz Wld Lizten2 N I achieved dat**Bigger tinz Ahead 4all of Uz**TNX**#HI ITZOVA***#POKO#

Hope ya'll had Fun Yesterday I DID2**I Love ma People MuchO But Here'z BREAKIN NEWZ::

I'M NOT BACKIN DOWN N I'LL GET BETTER*HI ITZOVA*#POKO# Like I said Yezterday Keep
Liztenin U'll Love IT
Eventually***Hehehehe Itz POKO Baby**#POKO#

4Every1 dat Came thru 2MAKE AFROHOLLYWOOD a SUCCEZZ GOD BLeZZ U,I FEEL IT I'LL TK HOME
MORE AWARDZ DIZ YR**Love 2ma
Loverz(fan)*#POKO#


I am really in love with this lady, criticism is like fuel to her. It keeps her going and this is one lesson we all need to learn: Pushing forward, not allowing critics and criticisms put out the fire and light in you... #poko

No comments:

Post a Comment