Tuesday 18 September 2012

Another seductress for Pastor Chris Okotie

As you all know Pastor Chris Okotie of the Household of God has been facing lots of challenges of late which includes him sending his wife packing. This has brought him under lots of criticisms even from his church, the christian body and the society at large. It has been said that he has the flare for beautiful women and that has always been the case.

Now read the story of this beautiful lady...



Her name is Queen Ure Okezie. She was a banker for over a decade (10 years), an ex-wife (divorcee), a celebrity and an ex-pastor. She says she has gone back to her former church, Household of God, pastored by Pastor Chris Okotie.

Answering questions on why she is leaving her church for his, she has this to say:
most of last year, I was out of the country and I handed the ministry over to someone.
You know how it is when you are not the one there, they had some challenges and they couldn’t continue. I still go to church every Sunday.


Now, I am back to my former ministry, that is what matters to me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment